Welcome To The Empire of Nothing


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Own Journey Towards Inner Alchemy





I truly believe that IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND you must become part of what ever it is that you wish to know. School is something of a disaster in our modern era. The confined mind learns to play the game early on is rewarded for thinking inside the dotted lines.  

If I were to look up the definitions of fear, addiction or trauma and recite them, word for word back to my teacher then I could gain the merits of a book-based education that is primarily self-serving in its result. If proficient at this sort of scholastic achievement then a degree will be my reward and material possession, my addiction. 

What if I rebel against the confines of this single dimensional learning machine and abandon myself into fear itself? What if I subject myself to trauma and fear or became an addict just like the one in the books the other students would read about? What if I escaped into each and every fear driven behavior until there is nothing left to do except fall into oblivion?

Somehow I completed this sort of well rounded education with my mind and body still in tact. I have come to the realization that if I could survive those dark and painful years and live to articulate my findings in a such a way that both the street junkie and the college professor can relate to then THIS IS WHAT I HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO DO.

I see now the method in the universe’s madness.

The universe, I do believe has a mission for each one of us if we choose to accept it. It already has this mission laid out in detail. I do feel that much of my life experiences were occurred as the universe wanted because I was a willing participant. I believe that my whole existence, much of it having to endure the disappointment of human relationships was all exactly as it was supposed to be.

I was supposed to take the elevator as far down as I did. I was supposed to endure the years of isolation, frustration, fear and pain in order TO SERVE THOSE WHOM I MET as I made my decent downward.  

I also believe that this is humanity’s time to shine. If everyone who has experienced the same sort of demise as I simply CLOSED THE DOOR to their dark pasts as they stepped out into the light of their reconnected consciousness then HOW BRIGHT WOULD IT REALLY BE ON THE OTHER SIDE?

Do people not understand why they were SPARED from the own self destruction in the first place? Do they not know that there are a million just like them who will never feel the safety and comfort of their REUNIFIED BEING and will forever trapped in the shadows of their own demise?

I have committed my life to clearing the structure of confliction, trauma and imagined fear. I have begun laying the foundation for a transcendence of self and reunification of being through creative action, service and a practical application of spiritual principles. This remedy shall afford those individuals who are willing and open in both heart and mind the honor of collectively choosing what kind of existence they manifest for themselves.

When I tried comprehend how I am like my fellow man, I first had to come to the realization that the limitations of our own flesh have perpetuated a universal frustration and fear which is felt within us all. In most cases, this frustration is reflected in system of beliefs, which have often overtaken the spiritual side of our being by granting our perception and projections a disproportionate empowerment. Through this empowerment, we have given into our own fears and our finite "SELF" to overtake our infinite BEING.  

Just as our spirit can cast no shadow, we should always be reminded that our earthly shadow in merely a reflection of our humanistic SELF. As our human form is dictated by earthly limitations, so to do those earthly limitations apply to our SELF for it is only in existence because our flesh and bones created it. It is for this reason alone that we should never grant our mortal reflection the type of fear-based power that could actually stand in the way of our own spiritual experience. 

I believe ALL WHO SEEK IT should be given the opportunity for individual reflection and self-realization sufficient for a personal spiritual transformation. Thus creating an individual awakening that could create a shift in our collective consciousness and nudge us ever closer to the truth. 

By providing people, the opportunity to undergo and complete this sort of spiritual awakening it is my belief that we can impede or even reverse our SELF'S fear driven dominion over our the BEING. By bridging this disconnection from BETWEEN THE SELF AND THE BEING we will emancipate the spirit of man from this self-imposed, age-old material noose unconsciousness that subtly strangles our society in a slow suicide.

ROBERT GRAY GALLAGHER

COPYRIGHT 2012 RETROCOLLECTIVE PUBLISHING GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment