Welcome To The Empire of Nothing


Monday, April 5, 2010

Giving Birth To Ego

Giving birth to the ego

It seems to me as though my mind is the middleman between my spirit and my self which acts almost like an interface between my inner and outer worlds. The way that I perceive reality totally depends on what part of the brain I looking at it with. My own spiritual awakening is accurate in that its presence is once again acknowledged by my mind. Tragedy

My own spiritual awakening is accurate in that its presence is once again acknowledged by my mind. My fears will diminish at a rate equal to that of my strengthening connection to spirit.
Our fears are connected to our basic instincts for survival. These instincts are controlled by a part of my brain that once served a more primary purpose.

It appears that our instincts, at their present strength, no longer serve us. Our connection to the truth is warped in part because we confuse our sense of self with our external environment. In this example I am including our physical body as part of this external environment.

I have always confused who I am with what I have experienced and learned in the physical realm.

Our actual truth cannot be taught, trust me I have tried to learn it. knowledge is taught but the truth is experienced. We are born connected to the truth. Ironically, once we transcend our fear driven self’s dominion over our being we will reconnect to the same truth that has always been there.

The truth has to be felt because it is love and love is the only thing that is powerful enough to shatter the illusion that we have accepted as its substitute.

I have done just about everything in my power to remain supportive of self and the beliefs that support it. This “Belief Self” is the creation of fear. In and of itself fear is a beautiful tool we use to keep us out on harms way but the fear that my “Belief self” experiences in not real. Our fears are created by an imbalance between the lower and higher parts of my brain. It almost as if the higher and lower parts of the brain are a married couple who couldn’t seem to get on the same page. Let’s say that the lower part of the brain was constantly trying to gain control of the higher part. The higher part of the mind, when not giving its support to my “self” would be able help me process what I am experiencing with a spiritual viewpoint.

Iwill certainly feel like running from the truth because it was a threat my belief self that I have mistaken myself to be. I am truth but I had become confused and frightened because I gave my power away to a figment of my imagination.

Just like any relationship between two people, these two parts of my brain each have a role to play in making their relationship work. A working relationship requires that each participant to be clear about their specific roles. A balanced understanding is essential for any partnership that wishes to succeed.

The lower part of the brain or reptilian brain is in control of our instincts. This part of our mind designed to react to stimuli in the physical realm that appears threatening and get our body out of the danger. This instinct for survival is very helpful except when it is used by our belief self to protect what it thinks I am.

The body is nothing more than a vehicle to transport our mind and spirit from one experience to the next. The instinctual mind is in charge of ensuring that our basic needs are met and that we stay out of harms way. This is the oldest part of the mind and the one that is in most need of calibration. Humanity still has yet to phase this obsolete model out and upgrade to a newer version, which is more reflective of this day and age. In the mean time we have to avoid total self-destruction at the hands of our current belief self or else we can forget about being alive to enjoy all of the benefits that an upgrade would afford us.

We are in a constant state of evolution and right now these two parts of the brain are approaching a transformational point that will naturally phase out the condition that currently supports the belief self as we have understood it to be.

Our instinctual brains are ability to tend to our most basic needs is compromised by our false self and the beliefs it upholds. That so that the higher part of the mind is frees to work in harmony with the spiritual realm. The body is just as intermeshed with the lower part of the brain as the spirit is with the higher part of the mind. Now try to imagine that these two parts of the mind were in conflict and confusion because evolution is about to change their responsibilities.

We are never fully evolved.

Soon we will become guided by the higher human part of our brain that is connected to spiritual truth. Right now the lower reptilian part of our brain still retains too much control over our thinking. Part of the way that it maintains control is by enlisting the help of our ego.

When we perceive fear it creates havoc in the relationship between the lower and higher parts of the mind. Fear breeds confusion and this relationship begins to break down. In an effort to save their so-called relationship, the higher and lower parts of the brain decide to have a baby together. Their baby is the ego, as we understand it to be.

In a sense the instinctual and spiritual parts of the brain both view the ego in a similar manner that we would view our own child. The lower, more instinctual part would protect it while the higher part would love it just like it would love anything that it created. Now we have both parts of the brain loving and protecting something that doesn’t even exist. With the birth of the ego the mind has become confused.

Just like any couple with a child, it takes a lot of time and energy to support it. The energy and time that is wasted by the higher part of the brain actually forced it to ignore its primary purpose, which is to maintain its connection with the spiritual realm. This is where separation and disconnection gets really interesting because the ego that only exists in the mind begins to dictate our perception of reality.

Everything that I see in my external environment is a reflection of my egos constant need to be validated. One thing that I have come to realize is that every time I feel that I am in need of something I am also in fear. What ever I fear is really manufactured in my mind to support my ego incessant list of demands. Re-establishing a spiritual connection to the universe is the only way that I can see the truth. This is the truth that shall set me free.

The higher part of my mind is totally capable of experiencing fear but only through the ego, which serves as a bridge to the lower part of my mind. The lower or reptilian part of the mind is where fear is at home.

Our spirit is pure creative energy that also created the universe. I doubt that love is capable of experiencing fear or manifesting a self built out of beliefs. My higher mind is a bridge to love and truth. In order to support the belief self my higher mind has to be convinced of validity, which in turn creates a separation between itself and the spiritual realm.

In order to support the ego the lower part of my brain must is not even capable of questioning the validity of the belief self. This part of the brain, at this stage in evolution is not capable of knowing the truth nor does it even care to.

The higher mind is incapable of sustaining its connection to the spiritual realm due to the attention that it is fooled into giving the ego. The lower, instinctual part of the brain confuses the material and physical environment for being who it really is.
There is not much else for this particular version of instinct brain to do at this stage in evolution. We are not hunting or killing, and all sorts and they have become. The lower mind keeps itself entertained by catering to the needs of its child, the ego. Without the threat of real danger it protects the ego and all of its fear driven perceptions.

What a predicament to have gotten ourselves into! Hold on though because it gets even worse. The ego has no idea what spiritual love is but has tricked us into believing that this true love is something that does not exist. It has to maintain this deception between the mind that created it and the spirit that knows the truth. Our instincts have become totally warped from trying to protect the ego. The irony of this situation is that once the ego can be dissolved then the lower part of the brain will be able to evolve to a more suitable function for life in the spiritual universe.
The key is to get out of fear and reconnect to our true self and the spiritual energy within us. There is a conflict to evolutionary process. Does this sound rather confusing? I will try to simplify it for you in the coming blogs.

Tag Words: valence, self, instinct, fear, truth, spiritual, perception, 2012, hybrid

No comments:

Post a Comment