Welcome To The Empire of Nothing


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Organic Pallet Of Human Experience

Organic Pallet Of Human Experience

The only purpose of our beliefs is to eventually prove to us that we are the truth. Together as one, constant and consistent source of energy, humanity would be able to transcend their perceived differences. The bridge of transcendence is realized with the understanding that there are no differences because us. We all share the exact same truth which is our own. That's right; this is our individual truth to do what ever we want with. This energy source must be grounded in neutrality.

Viewing the world from only a positive and negative extreme hinders our ability to experience the shades of our organic pallet that bridge the gap between black and white. Today we can only paint our life stories with two colors, Right and wrong or good and bad. The judgment would be overturned by availing ourselves to the broad and all inclusive shades that exist between either of these two extremes. Of course these so called extremes are not even real. Whenever anything is broken down to its smallest particle it is translucent. There is nothing really there. Everything is really just nothing after all. And of course, there is no truth in judgment.

Whenever I find myself judging something it is only because it scares me. On some level that I am obviously not connected to, the object of my judgment is perceived as being a threat. The stronger the propensity to judge becomes the more I need to pay attention to the truth behind the lie I tell myself, or more accurately, the lie my "Self" tells me in order to keep me from seeing without distortion.

So long as I think I am what I believe I will judge away any potential threat to my "Self" and its ability to sustain its beliefs. Understanding that the judgment I have made is really just a reaction which is aligned with instinct that with intuition. The only way to realign the "Self" with the BEING is through realizing that any instinctual perception is not only an a lie but a lie that I have accepted and built my life around it as if it were the truth. If the truth that I believe makes me feel uncomfortable or afraid then that should tell me that it is actually a lie.

Maintaining a belief is as ridiculous as accepting a lie. The truth is always happening even if I am in fact living a lie. When moments such as these arise the truth is that I am lying to myself or once again, my "Self" is upholding a lie. There is no sense in judging such moments but I must pay close attention to the way this makes me feel otherwise I shall continue having my emotions be dictated by a fictional third party character that does not even exist and there is no POWER in that:-)

Robert Gray Gallagher

Copyright 2012 RETROCOLLECTIVE PUBLISHING GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment